Yoga becomes transformative when it is personalised to suit your unique needs and abilities.
At Yogaśāla, we offer one-to-one yoga training in the tradition of Sri T Krishnamacharya. The focus of the session is on understanding the student as a person, and carefully designing a customised yoga practice that align with the short-term and long-term goals.
A common question of anyone starting on the yoga journey these days is, “what style of yoga am I learning?”. Sri T Krishnamacharya is renowned world over as the father of modern yoga. He was a multi-disciplinarian who devoted his life to the cause of teaching yoga in its most authentic and holistic form. With Yogaśāla, you have the opportunity to experience this wonderful tradition of personalised yoga practice without dilution and distortion.
There are no ‘fads’ and no fancy acrobatic posture pictures to lure you into Yogaśāla. All we offer is sincere invitation to step into the healing space of yoga in a way.
- Schedule an exploration call with Hari here to understand the nature of practice, and share your requirements.
- Post exploration call, we decide on a schedule for the consultation and subsequent personalised sessions.
- Sessions are scheduled on a monthly basis at the start of the month.
- Payments are made for 10 sessions at a time.
- A practice that integrates and adapts the tools of yoga (āsana, prānāyāma, dhārana and chanting) in a way that is appropriate for your goal.
- A personalised practice that will keep evolving with your life context and changing needs. Each practice will be shared with you via the Yogaśāla Learning Management System (LMS) in a PDF format.