Skip to content
- All sessions needs to be pre-booked to schedule a session.
- For personal yoga sessions, the student is required to inform the teacher of class cancellation at least 12 hours before the scheduled time of the session.
- If a scheduled session is cancelled less than 12 hours from the time of the session, the session cost is not refundable. Teacher may share an alternate time slot to the student depending upon his or her schedule during the week.
- If a scheduled session is cancelled more than 12 hours before the time of the session, the student is eligible to reschedule the class to the next mutually convenient time for both the teacher and the student at no extra cost. No refund is applicable, but rescheduling is possible.
- If a scheduled session is cancelled due to unavailability of the teacher due to any unforeseen reasons such illness or other emergencies, the payment for the cancelled session will be carried over to the next session.
- For retreats, confirmed paid participants are eligible for 50% refund if the cancellation is made 30 prior to the date of the start of the retreat. No refund is available for cancellations made less than 30 days from the time of the start of the retreat.
- If a retreat is cancelled by the Yogasala team, the participant is eligible for a full refund of the amount paid to Yogasala.