Bhutan Retreat 2019: 5-12 October 2019
Yogasala’s ‘Yoga Trails’ initiative is opening up its first Bhutan retreat in 2019. Retreat is from 5th to 12th of October 2019.
Who can attend this retreat?
You will love this retreat if you are a:
- Travel enthusiast who loves to explore new places and cultures.
- Family group looking for a curated healthy vacation with the right mix of fun, adventure and relaxation for your family.
- Friends who have been planning a break from the monotony of routine life.
- Yoga enthusiast who wish to deepen your understanding of yoga.
- Tarot enthusiast who wish to explore the world of tarot.
- Solo traveler who want to explore Bhutan economically. P.S: Solo travel is expensive in Bhutan and more difficult to get visa for.
Paro Museum & Dzong
Tiger’s Nest Monastery Trek
River Rafting in Punakha
Chortem, Dochu La Pass
Meditation Caves, Dochu La Pass
Date & Pricing
The retreat is from October 5 to 12, 2019 – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Retreat Fee is Rs. 46,200 (inclusive of GST)
Early Bird Discount: 10% Off for first five registrations
Last Date for registration: August 15, 2019
Note: Thimphu Festival is one of the most popular festivals of Bhutan. Hence, it is highly recommended to book your flight tickets very well in advance.
Retreat Fee Inclusions:
- 5% GST
- Visa processing fee.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in 3 star hotels.
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 7.
- Ground transport Paro airport to Paro airport.
- Trip leader and licensed Bhutanese tour guide on all days.
- Entry fees at museums, monasteries and Dzongs.
Retreat Fee Exclusions:
- Airfare from your city to Thimphu
- Personal expenses – food outside of retreat menu, water bottles, room service, etc.
- River rafting at Punakha (approx. Rs. 2000)
For detailed brochure with itinerary, confirm your interest by filling up the registration form at http://www.bit.ly/yogasalabhutan.