Bhutan Retreat: June 8-14, 2020
Bhutan, the Last Shangrila, is known for the abundance of natural beauty and even more beautiful people who care deeply for the environment and sets a benchmark for the others in the world to aspire for when it comes to responsible and eco-friendly development. You may not find another country which takes steps to limit the number of tourists or let go of the mad chase for profits in the interest of protecting its nature and culture. A trip to Bhutan is also a journey to the possibility of human compassion and contentment.
Yogasala’s ‘Yoga Trails’ conducted its first Bhutan retreat in October 2019. We are planning our second retreat to Bhutan from June 8-14, 2020.
Who can attend this retreat?
You will love this retreat if you are a:
- Travel enthusiast who loves to explore new places and cultures.
- Family group looking for a curated healthy vacation with the right mix of fun, adventure and relaxation for your family.
- Friends who have been planning a break from the monotony of routine life.
- Yoga enthusiast who wish to deepen your understanding of yoga.
- Tarot enthusiast who wish to explore the world of tarot.
- Solo traveler who want to explore Bhutan economically. P.S: Solo travel is expensive in Bhutan and more difficult to get visa for.
Paro Museum & Dzong
Tigers Nest Monastery Trek
Chimi Lhakhang Hike
River Rafting on the Machu River
Punakha Monastery Hike
Dochu La Chortem
Yoga By The River
Yoga Atop Dochu La Pass
Yoga at Paro
Date & Pricing
The retreat is from May 1 to 7, 2020 – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Retreat Fee: INR 63,000
Last Date for registration: March 15, 2020
Note: It is highly recommended to book your flight tickets very well in advance as there is limited flight connectivity to Bhutan.
Retreat Fee Inclusions:
- 5% GST
- Visa processing fee.
- Accommodation for 6 nights in 3-star hotels.
- All meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 7.
- Ground transport Paro airport to Paro airport.
- Trip leader and licensed Bhutanese tour guide on all days.
- Entry fees at select museums, monasteries and Dzongs.
Retreat Fee Exclusions:
- Airfare from your city to Thimphu
- Personal expenses – food outside of retreat menu, water bottles, room service, etc.
- River rafting at Punakha (approx. Rs. 2000)
Fill in the form below to register for the retreat. You will receive brochure with detailed itinerary and payment information upon registration.