Yogasala offers specialised workshops exploring inter-connectedness of yoga to other fields such as storytelling and cooking. Currently, we offer the below programs for interested groups.
- Minna Minni – Yoga Through Stories
- A unique workshop that introduces each element of yoga through stories.
- Workshop is offered for both children and adult audience in two different formats.
- This program is co-created by Deepa Kiran (International Storyteller & Founder – Story Arts India) and Hariprasad Varma (Founder – Yogasala).
- Buddha Bowl
- This is a Vedic Chanting & Mindful Cooking workshop.
- This program is co-created by Shipra Chenji (Master Chef India Finalist & Founder – Bread & Breathwork) and Hariprasad Varma.